Need to change blog URL

Discussion in 'RoadFighter WordPress Theme' started by mouseclubhouse, Oct 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mouseclubhouse

mouseclubhouse Member

At the bottom of my home page at www.shaniwolf.com it shows the "Latest from the Blog" but I have changed the location of my blog which is now at blog.mouseclubhouse.com. How can I have it reflect that?

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Do you want to display posts from a different site on the home page of your site: http://shaniwolf.com ?

WordPress won't allow such flexibility to run a post loop of another site in the current site. You can only link the blog page of a different site with your site.

I hope you understand.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

3. mouseclubhouse

mouseclubhouse Member

Thanks for your reply. Yes, my blog is now on a different domain -but the problem I have now is I can't remove the blog from the bottom of the page. If I go into Homepage Bottom Feature and change Home Page Blog post Content On/Off to Off, it is still appearing. If I change number of posts to 0, it shows 10 posts. How can I just remove that so it doesn't show anything from the blog?

4. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

I would like to inform you that Blog section on the home page can be removed by adding the following code in the custom CSS section in theme options

Code:
    .featurebox{
    display:none;
    }
    Hope this will fulfill what you were looking for.

Thanks & Regards
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

5. mouseclubhouse

mouseclubhouse Member

That did the job. You helped again! Thanks!

6. nitin

nitin Guest

Glad to help. :)

Thanks & Regards
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.