Need to add alt tags to the slider in Woodstock

Discussion in 'Woodpecker WordPress Business Theme' started by greatscottfilm, Jun 27, 2018.

1. greatscottfilm

greatscottfilm Guest

I'm working on a project to make a site ADA Compliant and I need to add alt tags to the slider. I have tried a dozen ways to add the alt tag but nothing works and I can't figure out which location in the code to put it in. Let me know if you have a solution, I'm sure that you do. alt="title"

2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes,

You can find the slider image alt tag code in the front-page.php file. Please have a look at the attached screenshot.

Go to the root folder of the theme and then open the front-page.php file via any editor.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

Attached Files:

3. greatscottfilm

greatscottfilm Guest

That's the exact code that I have in the sliders. There is a web accessibilty tool that I am using that is not reading that the alt tags are there. Can you look at this screenshot and verify that I have done this right? Maybe it's just the machine making an error. The address to the wave accessibilty tool is http://wave.webaim.org/

And Akbar thank you for getting back to me so quickly I appreciate it and that other link code that you gave me worked perfect, thanks again.

Attached Files:

4. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Yes, You have correctly change the code.