Need help with Several Items II - Update

Discussion in 'BlogsTrend WordPress Theme' started by rvu28, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rvu28

rvu28 New Member

Hi Nitesh,
    We tried the codes that you gave us here: http://www.inkthemes.com/community/threads/need-help-with-several-items-ii.11401/ and did the same procedure as usual. However, everything went haywire as soon as we updated it and the page seems to just keep loading and not stopping.

1. for some reason the slider will not show up anymore. (We delete the code and update, but still the same, still no show)
    2. And in wordpress admin or the web window, it kept loading and not stopping (something might be stuck now?)
    3. The format of the front page back to the original set up (instead of the full article view)
    2. The head horizontal banner did not want to show as well (instead it was showing a large empty frame 4x the size). We decided to delete it to show the temp banner.
    3. Our side widget need to be re format again (we can fix this our self)

My only concern right now is #1 & #2 & #3

Would be great if you can assist us with this.

Thank you

2. rvu28

rvu28 New Member

I just sent you our login information through email in case you need it. Thank you for your assistance.

Regards

3. rvu28

rvu28 New Member

Thanks support Team, that was fast!
    I just check the site again, looks like you guys already fixed the issue. Thank you for your supper quick response. Thank you.

Regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.