MySQL Conflict with theme

Discussion in 'Poloray WordPress Theme' started by becret, May 1, 2013.

1. becret

becret New Member

Good Afternoon,
    I was advised by my host that there is a my sql conflict with the poloray theme and asked me to contact you the developer to see about a fix.

I do see that I am running the theme version 1.2 and you have a version 1.3 out, would updating that solve the issue?

here is the error in my error log they are referring to
    ] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') order by impression asc limit 0,1' at line 1 for query select nb_notification_bar.*, (select SUM(nb_notification_tracking.nt_impression) from nb_notification_tracking where nb_notification_tracking.nt_bar_id = nb_notification_bar.nb_id) AS impression from nb_notification_bar where nb_status="active" and nb_showin IN () order by impression asc limit 0,1 made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/poloraytheme/404.php'), get_footer, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/poloraytheme/footer.php'), wp_footer, do_action('wp_footer'), call_user_func_array, WpClickMePlugin->show_notification_bar

Thanks for your help,
    Brad

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,
    This issue maybe because of plugin (if installed). So please deactivate all plugins to see if this resolves the problem? If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin.
    This will solve your issue, If not then,
    Please provide the following information listed below.

Thread Link:
    Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    WordPress Password:
    FTP Details:

Send this information on our email at [email protected]

3. becret

becret New Member

okay i disabled the one wpclickme plugin and i will watch to see if it corrects the issue. If not I will report back, thank you in the meantime should i be upgrading to 1.3?

4. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff