Multi Author Solutions

Discussion in 'VideoMember WordPress Theme' started by barccc, Aug 25, 2016.

1. barccc

barccc Guest

Hello,

I bought the theme because I want to have a multi author contribution of videos.

1st Problem - When a user "adds a video" it is automatically a free video, they are not able to select if it is paid or free.

2nd Problem - Ways to pay out to authors who contribute. I am not able to tell which video people are purchasing memberships for. **Can you set each individual video to have its own price to view, instead of an entire website purchase to view everything.

I am looking to have a solution like Lynda.com as described in the video for this theme, but I am unable to figure out how to pay authors and have them contribute.

Thanks.

2. barccc

barccc Guest

Also another question. If someone buys a subscription to watch ONE video, are they then able to watch every video on the website or just the ONE video the bought a subscription for?

Thanks.

Link: Spartful.com

3. priya

priya Guest

Hi,

If you have created a particular "id" for a particular video then the user will able to see only that particular video on which that "id" is applied.

If you have created same id for all video then the user will watch every video of your site..

Hope you will understand..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com