move comment box to top of comments

Discussion in 'GoldenEagle WordPress Theme' started by gretchenwillis, Jun 25, 2013.

1. gretchenwillis

gretchenwillis Member

Right now my blog is configured for commenters to leave a comment in the comment box. However when I get a lot of comments the comment box gets pushed lower and lower on the page (because it's at the bottom after all the comments). Sometimes I've had friends tell me they couldn't find it (when actually they just didn't see it because it was quite a ways down below many comments and they didn't realize they had to scroll to find it.)

Is there any way to move the comment box so that it appears at the TOP of all the comments, remaining there always as new comments are added?

thank you.

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

Go to comments.php present in your theme directory and follow the instruction as shown in image given below

2013-06-25_1555.png

2013-06-25_1556.png

This will solve your issue.

3. gretchenwillis

gretchenwillis Member

Hi there.
    I did the move you said, but it didn't move the comment box.

I did it about 6 hours ago, and I wanted to give Wordpress a little time to let it adjust, but still the comment box is at the bottom of the page.

Here is a link to my blog so you can see what I'm talking about. Please any help is appreciated. Thank you.
    http://gretchenwillisphotography.com/lensbaby-love-portage-wisconsin-photographer/

4. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

We have checked your website and it seems that you are using W3 Total Cache plugin, Please clear the cache and deactivate the plugin, This will solve your issue.