Mobile Website Help

Discussion in 'StartPoint Business One Page WordPress Theme' started by bhayani3, Dec 29, 2015.

1. bhayani3

bhayani3 New Member

Hi,

My website is DrDisabilityQuotes.com

I just finished up my website but I want to fix up the mobile site a little bit. When I go on the website on my iPhone 5, I realize that the website is a little off. It's zoomed out as if something is too wide but when you get to the third column "Residents and Fellows," the website goes to normal width.

Also, I can't see the menu when I click on the menu box on top of the mobile site.

Lastly, I want to get rid of the popup "Instant Life Insurance Quote" and "Disability Insurance Quote" and also the "Message" on the bottom. How would I go about removing these only on the mobile site? Hope you could help me out. Thanks

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

I have just checked your site and didn't find any issue as you stated above so it would be better to provide us some edited screenshot so that we can assist you accordingly..

If you are unable to create screenshots then you can use www.screenpresso.com that will help you to create screenshots.

And as I guess from your second issue, seems that you are interested in changing the color of your menu..

So if I am not wrong, you can paste the code given below in Custom CSS section (Appearance -> Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.
    Code:
    .mm-list > li a {
        color: white !important;
    }
    Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. bhayani3

bhayani3 New Member

Hi, I just need to fix the small issue now. I attached two screenshots of how it looks on my phone. Maybe you don't have the same thing on yours. When i first access the site, It's as if it's zoomed out to fit an object(or picture) to its width. But when i scroll down to the third slide in column, the page zooms in and is normal width. Any suggestions? Not sure if it does it on other phones

Attached Files:

4. priya

priya Guest