Mobile Menu dropdown doesn't work

Discussion in 'GoldenEagle WordPress Theme' started by casesolutions, May 2, 2016.

1. casesolutions

casesolutions New Member

Hi,
    I tried searching but didn't see this issue. I have a site I setup and never realized until today, and the home page dropdown on the mobile version doesn't work. When clicked on the demo, a dropdown appears and all pages are displayed. However, on my site, it doesn't work when clicked, nothing happens.
    Thank you.

www.caseweb.info/_FPlace1

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

I am unable to access your site...

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. casesolutions

casesolutions New Member

4. priya

priya Guest

Hello Mike,

Greetings from InkThemes!

I have checked your site and would like to tell you that you are using 1.1.4 version of the theme whereas 1.1.5 is available in the members area..

So if you haven't customized source code of the theme, you are kindly suggested to reinstall the latest version of the theme from the members area.

Here're the steps of doing so...

Download the GoldenEagle theme by logging in your members account:

http://inkthemes.com/members/member

Next, you have to extract the zip file and rename that folder goldeneagle like goldeneagle_new,

Again, you would need to create a zip file of that renamed folder (say: goldeneagle_new.zip),

Now, upload the theme in your WordPress from Dashboard->Appearance->Themes->Add New,

Then, activate your theme,

This way you can install and activate your updated version in your site, keeping the copy of your older version in your WordPress

Hope it will resolve your issue

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

smith likes this.