megamenu or flyout option

Discussion in 'Elite Pro WordPress Theme' started by elibrarian, Oct 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. elibrarian

elibrarian New Member

Greetings,

I implemented my site about two years ago. It is www.EverythingAutism.org. I have submenus that drop down off the screen and out of site (especially on a small screen) for some of menu items, especially on a small screen or laptop. Check out, for example, Clear Lake Family Fun > Within 25 miles > (list). As I add even more things to do, the problem gets worse.

A few years ago, I tried to install a mega menu plugin and was unsuccessful because of compatibility issues. Then I hired one of your programmers, but it ultimately changed the look and feel of the theme. Now that a few years have gone by I am wondering if you can recommend a simple solution or plugin that has been proven to work well with ElitePro. It doesn't seem like a good design to have menu items dropping down below the screen horizon, but I like the way the menu looks and don't want to mess up the style.

Thank you,

Emily Nedell Tuck

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello Emily,

I have checked your site and found that you are using an older version of the theme since we have updated the mobile menu in the latest version.

You can check the demo in your mobile: https://inkthemes.com/wptheme/elitepro-technology/

I would suggest you to install an updated version in your site.

This will resolve your issue,

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com