Making theme thinner and having background

Discussion in 'BlogSpring WordPress Theme.' started by aw5umone, Mar 27, 2014.

1. aw5umone

aw5umone New Member

how do i make the theme thinner and have a background with adjustable transparency in the content area?

2. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,

Could you please specify your issue with the help of screenshot images that which section you want thinner and which area you want to transparent.

3. aw5umone

aw5umone New Member

http://screencast.com/t/fzppmhjxvzl heres a screen shot of my current site. I blocked off some stuff. Anyhow, check out this site as an example
    I want to make the themes width thin and have a background. How do I do this?

4. aw5umone

aw5umone New Member

http://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-full-screen-background-image/

I found a plugin for the background. Now, I was wondering if there would be anyway to have some transparency going on for the pages so it shows a little of the background image. Also, I was wondering how do I adjust the width of the theme? It is rather WIDE to me. I didnt expect it to be that wide

5. aw5umone

aw5umone New Member

WOW!! I just found your settings with this. Haha. I feel so silly now :) Problem solved except the transparency that I wanted. The only downside about your background image is it doesnt have a setting to have declare whether we want repeat or just full image...

6. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,

Could you please specify us with the help of screenshot images that background of which section you want to transparent
    and also share us your website link.