loading.gif warning on my 404 page

Discussion in 'GoldenEagle WordPress Theme' started by gretchenwillis, Mar 7, 2013.

1. gretchenwillis

gretchenwillis Member

I have done the site testing of my website, www.gretchenwillis.com, and my site loading time seems to get hung up with a gif.loading warning. I have no idea why this is happening or how to fix it. At one point I did have some gif images in my media library but I ended up not using them and have now deleted them but I'm still having the problem.

Is there any way you can help me figure this out?

Here is a screenshot of the warning when I ran my site loading speed on Pingdom.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

I have checked your site, You are not using our theme.
    Please activate theme by InkTheme, Then only it is possible for us to provide you solution.

3. gretchenwillis

gretchenwillis Member

Okay, I'm confused. I definitely AM using your theme. I will include a screenshot below.
    I have gretchenwillisphotography.com as the primary address, with www.gretchenwillis.com as being forwarded to that address. I just checked and it was forwarding but I'm not sure if it's forwarding on your end also. If it isn't, you can check the first address I listed above. That one is definitely using the Golden Eagle theme.
    screenshot golden eagle.jpg

4. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Download updated version of theme from your members area, This will solve your issue.

5. gretchenwillis

gretchenwillis Member

Hi Gourav, I'm so sorry but I don't know what updated version you are referring to, or where to get it. I have searched around on the InkThemes website but the Golden Eagle theme looks like the one I already have. Golden Eagle Pro - is THAT the updated version? If so, I don't want to purchase a second theme. Could you help me find where I need to go to get the updated version?

6. gretchenwillis

gretchenwillis Member

Hi again! I double checked my theme. I am using Golden Eagle Pro Responsive.

Here's a screenshot of my Dashboard. I would REALLY appreciate if you could help me with my 404 gif loading problem. thanks!

[​IMG][​IMG] screenshot golden eagle 2.jpg

7. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

8. gretchenwillis

gretchenwillis Member

Thank you Piyush. I appreciate your help. Unfortunately I'm still a bit nervous, I have done a lot of customization to my website and I worry that I will lose all that by upgrading. Plus I have gone to the link you gave me and it doesn't talk about an upgrade, it only has a hyperlink to download the goldeneagle wordpress theme, which I already have. There is no mention of any upgrade, which confuses me. Further, I googled "Golden Eagle 1.3.3" and NO RESPONSES came back which confuses me as well. I would think that there would be SOMETHING on the internet somewhere. anyway, thank you for your help.

9. gretchenwillis

gretchenwillis Member

Hi Piyush. when I went to the link provided in the members area, it only allowed me to download "golden eagle theme" - it did not give me a version number. When I downloaded it, it was the version I already have.

10. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Support mail sent.