Live previews of Traffica Pro

Discussion in 'Traffica WordPress Theme' started by webmastertux, Jan 10, 2018.

1. webmastertux

webmastertux New Member

Hi! I used the free version of the Traffica Theme on my WordPress site for a couple months and just upgraded to the paid Traffica Pro version a couple weeks ago. I like some of the added features but I've actually found the Pro version to be more difficult to customize than the free version because the free version allows u to see what it's going to see every change before published. So now Traffica customization is done in 2 places? Did this theme get installed right? Here's screenshots of the 2 areas I see and they are not identical (some things are). For example, I cannot preview the sliders before they are published now.

This is the WYSIWYG from appearance>customize

AppearanceCustomize.png

This is what shows up in InkThemes but the changes can't be previewed before it's saved.

InkThemesScreenshot.png

Any help appreciated-thanks!

Marty

2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us,

I have got your concern and would like to tell you that the Pro version of the theme has it own options panel named as Theme Options under InkThemes menu of your WordPress dashboard.

We have implemented Theme Options to the Pro version because it is easy to make a backup of the Homepage. You can easily populate your website's Homepage settings to a new domain by using our Import Export plugin (which includes Slider, Feature section and others).

Still, I have forward your suggestion to the concerned department. I hope you will get this feature in the next update.

Do let me know if you need further assistance.

I will be glad to assist you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com