Linking pictures on home page

Discussion in 'Cloriato WordPress Theme' started by tomw497, Oct 30, 2012.

1. tomw497

tomw497 New Member

Hi,

I am wondering how to link the "Home page 3 cols" pictures. The title and read more buttons are set to automatically link but the pictures are not. If you have any advice on how to link the pictures that would be great.

Thanks,
    Tom

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Download theme again from your members area and and upload it, This will solve your issue.

3. tomw497

tomw497 New Member

Is there a way to save the work I have already done, or will I have to do it all again once I redownload the theme?

4. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello

If you have done some changes in the .php files then you have to do it again after activating updated theme, otherwise there is no need to save any content.
    After activating theme, your theme options content will remain intact.

5. tomw497

tomw497 New Member

I'll reinstall the theme later today.
    Thanks for the help!

6. tomw497

tomw497 New Member

I just finished reinstalling the theme, everything that I had done to the site is still in tack and the pictures are also linked. Thanks!

On the last version of the theme you guys had helped me configure how the privacy policy and terms of service pages were linked. You had helped me set it up so that they did not appear in the top menu area and didn't have the "Private:" tag before the page name (like it does when you make it a private page). Could you please let me know what you did last time to do this? or I could email you the login information if it is easier for you to do it.

7. Harmeet

Harmeet Support Staff

Ok send your login details at [email protected]. And also ask your query there, Our team will help you there.