Leads Capture issue

Discussion in 'Infoway WordPress Theme' started by kitekat77, Apr 14, 2015.

1. kitekat77

kitekat77 Member

the
    Leads Capture dos not work.

I hope you can help me.
    it says:

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: No such file or directory in /var/www/flyttefirmakbh.dk/public_html/wp-content/themes/infowaytheme/functions/leads_form/themes-page.php on line 41

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /var/www/flyttefirmakbh.dk/public_html/wp-content/themes/infowaytheme/functions/leads_form/themes-page.php on line 41

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/flyttefirmakbh.dk/public_html/wp-content/themes/infowaytheme/functions/leads_form/themes-page.php on line 42

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: No such file or directory in /var/www/flyttefirmakbh.dk/public_html/wp-content/themes/infowaytheme/functions/leads_form/themes-page.php on line 131

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /var/www/flyttefirmakbh.dk/public_html/wp-content/themes/infowaytheme/functions/leads_form/themes-page.php on line 131

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/flyttefirmakbh.dk/public_html/wp-content/themes/infowaytheme/functions/leads_form/themes-page.php on line 133

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/flyttefirmakbh.dk/public_html/wp-content/themes/infowaytheme/functions/leads_form/themes-page.php on line 151
    DateAction

2. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hi,

Kindly re-install the theme by downloading the updated theme from members area as we have fixed this issue and updated the theme. But before installing first delete the existing lead capture plugin and then do a fresh install of infoway theme. Also it's recommended that before re-installation create a backup of the same.

To create a backup of your theme, install and activate WP EDITOR plugin.
    and go to Dashboard->Appearance->Theme Editor and click download theme button to download your current theme.

Now go to Dashboard->Tools where you will find Export website contents.
    just do like this and in this way your site's backup would be ready.

Let me know have further any doubts.

3. kitekat77

kitekat77 Member

I have done that but i don´t get any email from it ??

4. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hi,

We have checked at our end its working fine as if now. Kindly also check your spam folder as well. Let me know.