Lead Capture Settings Area

Discussion in 'Local Business WordPress Theme' started by yegred7036, Apr 7, 2016.

1. yegred7036

yegred7036 New Member

Hi,

In the Lead Capture Settings Area:

The video (which I inserted instead of the slider images) and the Top Feature Heading are misaligned in the mobile view.

Please show me how to fix it so I can do it myself again.

Thanks

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Could you please provide us 'URL' of your site so that we can better assist you?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. priya

priya Guest

NOTE: Please don't share your credentials at the forum. You can send your details at [email protected].

Hello,

Your first issue has been resolved...

Kindly check your site..

For the second issue,

Would you please elaborate a bit more with some edited screenshot so that we can better understand your requirement and assist you accordingly..?

If you are unable to create screenshots then you can use www.screenpresso.com that will help you to create screenshots.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

4. yegred7036

yegred7036 New Member

Hi Priya,

Basically I want to edit/change the gallery page template to look like the home page template. Let me know if you still require clarification.

thanks

5. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Thanks for the explanation...

Let me tell you that there would be requirement of source code customization in the theme and our time as well so the customization will be chargeable..

Do let me know if you agree, I will tell you amount and mode of the payment..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

6. yegred7036

yegred7036 New Member

Hi Priya,

Thanks for your reply. Apologies for the delay in answering. Please let me know the cost, then I'll decide as I don't need it immediately. I do need it soon though as I want to create new pages which have the same layout as the home page. I need it as a stand alone modified theme as I want to use it in some of my other domains as well. So I presume I have to re-install the theme do I?

Thanks

7. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Could you please have a look over the video given below for once...As I guess you want to achieve something like this..

Link of the video: http://screenpresso.com/=Nb6kb

Hope it will resolve your issue

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

8. yegred7036

yegred7036 New Member

Hi Priya,

Thanks for that.

What you've showed me in the screenshot video looks like it's a duplicate of the "Zuhause" page which I presume is the Home page.

I need the same layout as the home page but I need to add a different title and add different content to the page. Also I don't want the new pages that I want to create to be in the menu. They need to be hidden pages.

Let me explain:

Basically, I want to create a directory style local website. I want to create different pages for the different areas/towns. That's why I want either a new template to be added to the "Pages" dashboard or the existing "Gallery" page template modified (to look like the home page) because I am not going to be using the "Gallery" page template.

I hope that makes sense.

Thanks

Yegan Reddy

9. priya

priya Guest

Hello, Yegan..

I got your concern...

Let me tell you that would be possible with source code customization in the theme...

So would you please let us know number of pages you want to give the same look and feel as of the homepage..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

10. yegred7036

yegred7036 New Member

Hi Priya,

I'm looking to have the source code customization in the theme like this:

Normally when I want to create a new page I would go to "Pages" then "Add New"
    and then from the Page Attributes section I would choose which page template I
    want to use for this new page right?

I would choose one of these from the drop down menu right?:

1. Default template
    2. Blog page
    3. Contact Page
    4. Fullwidth page
    5. Gallery Page

What I'm saying is I want the Gallery Page Template to be recoded to look like the Home Page.

Now every time I want to create a new page which I want to look like the Home Page I would
    choose the newly modified template (which WAS the Gallery Template before but NOW it is recoded
    to look like the Home Page). Understand?

Now I can create any number of pages I want using this new template which looks like the Home Page.

Make sense now?

Let me know if you still don't understand what I mean and I'll make a screenshot video.

Thanks,

Yegan Reddy

11. priya

priya Guest

Hello, Reddy..

Thanks for your great explanation Yegan...

I understand your concern and would like to let you know that, we will create another template as of homepage but for that, you have to decide no of pages first as with the template we have to create
    extra Theme Option panels as well so that you can put different content in different template, otherwise all the content will be similar..

And would also like to inform you that the customization will be chargeable as that would be done specially for you..

Do let me know, what you think...

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

12. yegred7036

yegred7036 New Member

=======================

Hi Priya,

Many thanks for the reply.

I don't understand why you need to know the number of pages. I want to create an unlimited number of pages.

Look, at the moment if I want to create more than one Gallery Page or Blog Page or any of the template pages I can do that right?

So I'm asking for the Gallery Page template layout to look the same as the Homepage. Once that is done I can create any number of
    pages I want using the new Gallery Page template, with each page having it's own unique content right?

Thanks,

Yegan Reddy

13. priya

priya Guest

Hello, Yegan..

Let me clear you...

As you have told about the Gallery and blog page..So if you use to assign gallery and blog template to your pages, you will notice that your pages will be same with the identical contents..

So just like above conditions..with one homepage template, all pages with home template will show the same content as of home page (whatever you have put in Theme Option panel of your dashboard)...

So if we have an idea about no of pages, we can create template and theme option panel accordingly so that you can put different content for your different pages...

Hope you will get my point..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com