Lead Capture Form - ekosmin

Discussion in 'Local Business WordPress Theme' started by ekosmin, Nov 22, 2012.

1. ekosmin

ekosmin New Member

How can I make the lead capture form appear on all posts and pages?

----

Unfortunately there isn't a way to do that with our theme unless you custom code something up. Sorry.

If this isn't something you're able to do then you would need to hire a developer for this.

Take care.

Thanks.

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Unfortunately there isn't a way to do that with our theme unless you custom code something up. Sorry.

If this isn't something you're able to do then you would need to hire a developer for this.

Take care.

3. ekosmin

ekosmin New Member

Is there a way I could put it in a widget form on side column? i want ti on every page somehow

4. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

5. cashbigger

cashbigger New Member

I also want ability to put contact form at top of every page and post like on homepage.
    Can you speak to Neeraj Agarwal and quote upgrade price for this theme to enable this functionality.
    So you offer Lite theme, Pro Theme and LeadGenPro Upgrade Option Theme which would have option to have contact form on every post and page by ticking a box or option on each page or post or by using a shortcode. I would pay an extra $20 for this and it would put the icing on the cake, and the cherry on the top.
    I have tried a number of professional paid Lead Gen themes over the years as an offline consultant and this looks the most professional so far, but it is missing this last piece to make it perfect.

6. Neeraj

Neeraj Administrator

Hi,

I already have that thing in mind to make it possible for lead capture form to appear on every page/post. I think the best option would be to Widgetize the Lead Capture Form, so that you can drag and drop it to any page or post you want. You can than have lead capture in Sidebar or Footer widgets.

We had already planned to build widget enabled lead capture system, but as of now I don't have exact date on when it would be launched. It might take a month or so.

So, if you are in hurry I would recommend you to use some contact form plugin and customize the fields according to your needs. The contact form plugins too will give you the ability to drag drop contact widget on any page you want.

7. cashbigger

cashbigger New Member

thanks for quick reply. I wanted your design of form above the fold for desktop or mobile users, like the homepage has. When in widget it means the potential customer has to scroll down and read other stuff first. I will wait for your update to see what it looks like.

8. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

To make Your Contact Form Better On Your Website

You can use "formget-contact-form" plugin, which will help you to make your contact form easily and simple.

Download it from the link given below.
    http://wordpress.org/plugins/formget-contact-form/

You just need to register on FormGet, create your form by clicking on the fields and embed the code on your website at any page, post or widget.

You can easily place the contact form on every page of your website which will increase the user interaction.

You will be able to manage entire communication from a single place between you and your visitor. It will be easy for you to provide support, feedback to your users.

We recommend you to try this new contact form solution on your website. Hope it will meet your requirements. You can easily replace the existing contact form with this new one.

Let us know your feedback