Language changes on themes

Discussion in 'HomeBuilder WordPress Theme' started by socacio, Apr 24, 2014.

1. socacio

socacio Guest

Greetings,

I work with WordPress version Hebrew and wants to install the Homebulider theme .
    The problem is that when I upload it is not adapted to the Hebrew language, everything mixes and does not look good.:(

I need help and detailed explanation, what should I do to the theme should look right?

Thank you.

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

We are planning to make Homebuilder theme RTL in our next update.

Thanks & Regards
    Gourav Shrivastava

3. socacio

socacio Guest

hello gourav,

I understand the complaints of your customers do not interest you, and I have a problem as already described in 2011 - see the attached link and reply unclear since ...
    The answer you gave me is not acceptable to me - you publish your that your templates are you publish changing the po file is easy and supports all languages​​???

http://www.inkthemes.com/community/threads/suggestion-for-translation-and-po-files-if-possible.9723/

the po file is very sorely lacking as described in the complaint in 2011, and many themes do not support right to left.

At the moment, if you will not help me solve the problems in the coming days, I'll cancel my subscription with you forever...And that's just for starters.

I expect a detailed solutions and not less.

With all due respect - it's not customer service and support.:mad:

you had from 2011 till 2014 to slove the po problem!!!

most of the po files of other templets not from inktheme - even free and well desgind , have in po file like 500 words for translations.

your themes have like 60+ words.... where did the other words , hundreds of them went??? why are you hidding the rest in the php files???

I paid you a lot of money, but now I can not use all the themes ... even if it be with a definition of right and left in the themes it will not help - it can not translate all the themes that i Bought because the lack of words ...

Very disappointed with the service!:(