Issues With Theme Update

Discussion in 'Local Business WordPress Theme' started by 1stopnonprofitshop, Aug 25, 2016.

1. 1stopnonprofitshop

1stopnonprofitshop Guest

I just updated my theme and having a couple issues.

First, the first image on the home page slider shows up weird sometimes. I'm attaching a screenshot showing what it looks like for the first few seconds at times.

Also, I can't find where to edit the right feature area. I used to have a video there and now it is showing a "Follow Us On Twitter" button. There used to be a spot called "Right Feature Description," but now it's no longer there. How do I fix this?

My website is www.1stopnonprofitshop.com

Attached Files:

2. priya

priya Guest

Hi,

It might be possible that any of your plugins are conflicting with the theme...

So please deactivating all plugins to see if this resolves the problem. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).

To edit video, you can do it from Homepage widget field (Dashboard=>Appearance=>Widget=>Homepage widget Area) of your dashboard..

Hope it will resolve your issue

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. 1stopnonprofitshop

1stopnonprofitshop Guest

Tried de-activating all plugins as well as clearing cache, but it didn't help the issue with the main image delaying to load.

4. Naveen

Naveen Guest

You can check your Widget areas once again, sometimes it happens when you switch themes in WordPress the Wiget areas got misplaced.

You can reconfigure it from your Dashboard->Appearance->Widgets

5. 1stopnonprofitshop

1stopnonprofitshop Guest

This slider of images is under slider setting under theme options. I checked and all my images are where they should be. Where is the Primary Widget area located? I can't figure that out. I have a button in that area to "Like Us on Facebook," but don't see it on the website. I have the same button under the first footer widget area, which I do see. Can't figure out the issue when the first slider displays looking weird, but need to get it corrected.

6. Naveen

Naveen Guest

We have checked your site and found all images are working fine, there is no such issue found on your site.

Regarding the primary widget area, please visit your Dashboard->Appearance->Widgets you will get over there see: http://screenpresso.com/=J6kdg

I would like to inform you that, the Primary Widget contents would be seen in your sidebars of the pages, as I have checked your site, you have applied full-width page template to each page.

So you are unable to see the primary widget contents, You are requested to keep your Page Templates to Default page template in order to see the button in sidebar.

I have done that on one of your pages see: http://www.1stopnonprofitshop.com/about-us/

You can do it for other pages.

I hope you find the above information helpful,

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com