Issue with the Google recaptcha on both booking form and contact form.

Discussion in 'Smartbooking-Appointment Booking WordPress Theme.' started by swilliams, Jun 11, 2015.

1. swilliams

swilliams New Member

The recaptcha on the booking form is cut off on the right side. The recaptcha on the contact form looks like the background is trying to repeat below it. It looks pretty bad. Also, why are there 2 different recaptchas for the site? Is there a way to make the one on the contact form match the one that's used on the booking form? I've attached a screenshot showing both forms with the recaptcha turned on.

Attached Files:

2. Sobhagya

Sobhagya Guest

Hello,

Hope Doing Good,

Could you please provide your site URL so that I can assist you accordingly.

Let me know.

3. swilliams

swilliams New Member

4. Sobhagya

Sobhagya Guest

Hello,

Hope Doing Good,

For your first issue ( The recaptcha on the booking form is cut off on the right side.)

You can resolve it yourself, All you have to do is just go to Dashboard->Appearance->Theme Options->Styling Option->Custom CSS

field and try to cut paste the given below CSS code there.

Code:
    .g-recaptcha-div {
      transform: scale(0.88);
      width: 99% !important;
    }

For your second issue

I would like to recommend you to use Google reCaptcha BestWebSoft Plugin.

It will help you to use reCaptcha where you need.

Hope you find it helpful,

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

5. swilliams

swilliams New Member

Thanks for your help. The CSS you gave me worked perfectly for the booking form, thanks. I installed the "Google reCaptcha BestWebSoft" plugin but it doesn't work for the contact form. In the plugin settings the option to turn it on for the contact form is disabled. I pasted the shortcode onto the contact page and that just displays the captcha at the top of the form and doesn't work. I even installed an additional contact form plugins and they don't work with the Google reCaptcha BestWebSoft plugin.

6. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hello,

Please send us your website dashboard login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

Thanks,
    Praveen