Insert images on post... upload only ?

Discussion in 'GeoCraft WordPress Theme' started by rtlinfo34, Aug 27, 2016.

1. rtlinfo34

rtlinfo34 New Member

Hi
    In first, excuse me about mistakes in this post... i'am french and don't speak english very well.

So, i try to "reboot web development" after long time... So, i've just made a report about all wp themes i've bought and geocraft-v2 is one of these themes.

And i just remember that this theme, according to me, seems to be good theme. Light, easy to use... only traductions French to add (as plenty of others theme... when it's written "Ready to translat", that's mean "You have to translate and... pray that all terms all included in a good way.. po / pot files)

So, the big problem about geocraft theme v2 is the form which permits to put images on a post (of a directory item) ; near every input field which permits to "add" images, there is an upload button...

*** AND NO MORE ? ** how can i use an "old" or uploaded image on my wp installation.

And about edit / change an existing post... is it not possible to use "process" the native WP process ?

Thanks, "in advance" about your responses about this question.

Sincerly yours, Richard

2. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi Richard,

Greetings from InkThemes,

It seems that your upload button is not working. To determine and fix the issue, we need access to your dashboard.

So, send us your website WordPress login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.
    Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    Password :

We will check everything at our end and will try to fix the issue ASAP.

Next, to use the old images from the dashboard, you can easily do it from the backend from the media section of your dashboard where you will find all your previously uploaded image(s).

Hope this helps...!

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com