Ink Appointment Plugin Not Working

Discussion in 'InkAppointment WordPress Plugin' started by danwild, Sep 19, 2015.

1. danwild

danwild New Member

Hi,

I just purchased the Ink Appointment plugin ( JV Zoo: AP-2HR069458J228044S ), but after installing, activating and setting up a service, the shortcode doesn't create the appointment form. All I can see on the page is the shortcode ( [ink-appointment-form] ). Does it perhaps only work with Ink Themes?

Thanks,
    Rudy

2. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

It would be our pleasure to serve you.

I think there must be some settings problem in your theme because of which you are facing this issue. Don't worry, we are always here to assist you.

In-order to determine and fix the issue we need access to your Dashboard.

So, send us your website WordPress login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.
    Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    Password

We will do it for you.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

3. danwild

danwild New Member

Hi,

Ok, I found that if I use the widget instead of the shortcode, then it works fine.
    But I have another question - Is there a way to disable the payments section, instead of just making it
    'pay by cash'?

Thanks,
    Rudy

4. priya

priya Guest

Hello Rudy,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Let me tell you that to disable the payment section there would be a lot of customization in the source code and that will be very time-consuming as well.

So, it would be better to set the "Payment mode" as "pay cash later" because with this option you have the authority to manage the payment section as per your requirement.

Please follow the screenshot given below to set "pay cash later" as "payment mode".
    inkappointment_plugin_payment_mode.png

Also, I want to suggest you that the shortcode is "[ink-appointments-form]" instead of [ink-appointment-form]..

So we will suggest you to please use this code given below in your desired place for once.

Code:
    <?php echo do_shortcode('[ink-appointments-form]'); ?>
    Hope it will resolve your issue

Do let me know if you need more assistance,
    Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

5. iceweb

iceweb New Member

Hello
    I am worried because it will not let me book some days, I have reviewed the settings and I have all year 2017 but it only leaves me reservaro some days, could you help me please?

Hello update Wordpress version 4.7.1 and stopped working the days booking, please request your help, it is very important. Thank you very much

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  6. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Alright..! We will check your site, can you please share you WordPress admin credentials at [email protected] along with this thread URL,

We'll try our best in resolving your issues.

Naveen

7. iceweb

iceweb New Member

Hello,

I recently updated wordpress 4.7 and unfortunately the inkappoinment plugin form stopped working. It is a multisite and in each one I have the form installed. I ask for your help on the adjustments that I must make or some recommendation because the page is from a doctor's office and for now they have stopped their page of appointments.

Thank you very much for your timely help.

Sincerely,
    Fernando

8. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello Fernando,

I have got your concern and hope you are using an updated version of our plugin, if not then, you are requested to get download the updated version of the plugin from your members area and use it on your site.

If you still getting some trouble then we will resolve this on your site, but we have to access your site.

Kindly, share your WordPress admin credentials and hosting login at [email protected] along with this thread URL:

WordPress site login URL:
    WordPress admin username:
    WordPress admin password:

I will check and do the needful.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017