I want to download the demo theme for Rethink V2 demo ???

Discussion in 'ReThink WordPress Theme' started by monsterman, Mar 28, 2019.

1. monsterman

monsterman New Member

Hi I purchased your Rethink V2 theme. I want to upload the demo for my site. Was that included in my download? That is really how I want to start my site. Just to clarify I want to upload the demo that you have on your site. The one with the cars.Please help. Thanks, Dan

2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us,

Yes, the demo files XML and JSON are included in your member's area account, they are present there.

And here are the steps to install the theme along with the plugin and demo content.

Just visit your member's area: https://www.inkthemes.com/members/member

Get download the zip file of your theme along with Ink Import Export plugin and JSON, XML files.

Now, visit your WordPress Dashboard->Appearance->Themes->Add New->Upload

Upload & activate the theme and also install the Ink Import Export plugin and activate it.

To install the plugin visit your WordPress Dashboard->Appearance->Plugins->Add New->Upload

For WooCommerce products install the WooCommerce plugin and activate it.

By using our import export plugin, you can upload the demo contents (XML and JSON).

I hope you find the above information helpful.

Still, if you are unable to install the theme, plugin and sample data then just send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will do it for you.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com