I dont want captha: how to just remove Input error

Discussion in 'Infoway WordPress Theme' started by pooldesigns, Sep 9, 2015.

1. pooldesigns

pooldesigns Guest

I have the input error but i dont want to enable capthca i tried turning it off but when i refresh its still showing this error on the contact form how can i get rid of that?

2. starkow

starkow Member

Clean the cache.

3. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

It would be our pleasure to serve you.

reCAPTCHA is a free service to protect your website from spam and abuse. reCAPTCHA uses an advanced risk analysis engine and adaptive CAPTCHAs to keep automated software from engaging in abusive activities on your site. It does this while letting your valid users pass through with ease. It offers more than just spam protection. Every time our CAPTCHAs are solved, that human effort helps digitize text, annotate images, and build machine learning datasets.

Thus, we recommend you to use and implement it in your web-page contact form. Please follow the screenshot given below.
    homebuilder_enter_Captcha_key_for_contact_page.png

Hope it will remove the appearing error.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

4. pooldesigns

pooldesigns Guest

Hey Nitin Yes i understand its a great feture and option.. but i dont want to add it.. how can i still not add it where it shows.. i tried to put settings of capthca to off then refreshed didnt work.. Still shows that input error. Then i deleted all my cookies and history and what not and its still showing it.. what can i do?

5. pooldesigns

pooldesigns Guest

how can i just turn it off and not show...

6. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

It's ok if your don't want the captcha feature. It can be easily disabled from the theme options. However, if it's not working for you, it will require some customization in the source code of the theme.
    So, send us your website WordPress login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

We will do it for you.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com