How To tuen off all post comments and more

Discussion in 'Smartbooking-Appointment Booking WordPress Theme.' started by andreahw16, Oct 29, 2015.

1. andreahw16

andreahw16 Guest

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

To remove leave a reply section, you just need to paste the code given below in Custom CSS section (Appearance -> Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.
    Code:
    div#comments {
        display: none !important;
    }
    To make page as fullwidth, follow the screenshot given below.

smartbooking_page_fullwidth.png

* For your last issue i.e. how do I think the order of the posts on home page, such as placing team building first.

Sorry I didn't get this, so could you please explain a bit more with some edited screenshot so that I can better assist you..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. andreahw16

andreahw16 Guest

Hello I am sorry it was late. I am going to use the screen shot from the demo template since I currently only have one post active. I would like to be able to change the order of the posts as they appear on the home page. For instance, maybe "The Taxi Driver" was posted first in order but it is at the bottom, maybe my client will want it 3rd and i have already created the posts. I want to be able to over ride the dates of teh post, since I think that is how it is ordering them. Thank you, and Thank you for your help so far, been great!! Screen Shot 2015-10-29 at 1.06.09 PM.png

4. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Actually there is a loop in code to view post according to the date..

Like if I have posted a post on 10th and you have posted another one on 11th then your post will appear first..

So yes if you wish to alter the position of all the post as per your requirement then you have to set date accordingly..

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

5. andreahw16

andreahw16 Guest

Is it possible to have a fullwidth page in a post? I do not have the same settings as a Page has. Please see attachment. thank you Screen Shot 2015-11-01 at 11.36.16 AM.png

6. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

You can make your post page fullwidth, you just need to make some changes in single.php file.

Please follow the screenshot given below.

single_page_fullwidth.png

For your knowledge, I am using wp-editor plugin to edit the file..

You can also download and use it from the link https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-editor/.

Hope it will resolve your issue

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com