How to add agents to post property

Discussion in 'HomeBuilder WordPress Theme' started by honory2009, Oct 30, 2013.

1. honory2009

honory2009 Member

Just wondering if this theme has an option for registering agents who will then be able to post properties from sellers across the country and at the same time for an agent be able to receive direct inquiries/emails from interested buyers from the property that he/she has been posted from the sellers. My plans was to have approved agents from each city who will be able to post a property directly to my website and once there is any inquiry, I would like that inquiry to go to that agent at that specific city as the agent will have all information about the property. Let me know if this is already in included in the theme.

Thanks

Honory

2. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello Honory,

This feature is not available in "Homebuilder theme". But yes you can use our "Geocraft theme" for it.
    Just create custom fields according to your requirement and allow agents to post free or paid listings.

3. honory2009

honory2009 Member

Thanks Nitesh. And think if this feature that is already available in the " Geocraft theme" can be included in the Homebuilder theme. In my country we have districts and cities and there agents selling houses on behalf of owners. My plan was to have agents registered with me and be able to post what they are selling and be contacted directly by the buyers. I would love to charge the agent small fees for being able to use my website. And those would not pass their properties to the agents, they can still come to me directly as main agent and will post their property for a certain fees.

thanks
    Honory

4. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Unfortunately there isn't a way to do that with our theme unless you custom code something up. Sorry.