How i add price filtration option ???

Discussion in 'ClassiCraft WordPress Theme' started by raaj95, Nov 9, 2017.

1. raaj95

raaj95 Member

How i add price and location filter on category page .... Its very difficult to filter price and location wise...

2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello,

It would be better for us to understand your query with the help of some edited screenshots.
    Please share some screenshots of the concerned areas of your site.

So that we can deliver you an exact and appropriate solution to you,

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks & Regards!
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

PS: You can create your screenshots using screenpresso (http://www.screenpresso.com).

3. samsdev

samsdev New Member

Hii,
    i think it's almost my problem.. hoping that you apologize me cause i tried to create my own post but I did not find where..
    Before buying the template ClassiCratf for my new website , i want to ask if there is an opportunity to change filtration option,
    i want the result of an search to be sorted by type payment after looking for an keyword or category (order by ..)
    i mean the paid adds are the first in the result of search then the free adds are .
    sorry for my english !
    Thank you :)

4. akbar92

Hi,

I have just checked your account and found that you are using the free version of the theme.

So, you are requested to purchase the Pro version of the theme to avail other beneficial features.

Moreover, I would like to tell you that once you purchase the theme, we will provide you lifetime support plus theme updates.

The theme comes with Demo content if you wish we will install the Demo for you.

Our themes come with developer license too, you can use the theme on unlimited number of domains.

We also have a 30-day money return policy, if the theme doesn't match your need, you can ask for the refund.

Once you make the payment, let me know.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

And the feature you want is not present in the theme but we will implement that feature in your theme via some source code manipulation but that will be chargeable.

Sincerely,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

5. akbar92

Hi Sams,

Any update for the previous message?

Looking forward to hearing from you.‌

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com