How do I install Traffica Pro over Traffica?

Discussion in 'Traffica WordPress Theme' started by andygunn, Feb 7, 2015.

1. andygunn

andygunn New Member

I have Traffica, When i try to install Traffica Pro it will not come up It keeps saying I have Traffica Installed.... I have paid for Pro, so how do I get it...

2. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello !

To resolve this you have follow below process.

-Select/activate other theme except traffica
    -Click on traffica=>details=>delete
    -After delete old theme install new downloaded theme.

This issue is just because of the same name of theme.

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod

3. laszlo jakso

laszlo jakso New Member

how about the settings of the old theme? will that be available or the pages themselvs stay and converted to the new install? I am new to wordpress hence the question

4. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello !

When you update theme(use the same theme but update version) the post/page/images/theme option values will be same no need to refill again.
    Only the code customization(changes on files) will lost.

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod

5. dchs2015

dchs2015 Member

I also installed Traffica Pro after starting with Traffica (free). Several things are not available/working from full theme examples:
    <> Social Media icon (Facebook) does not show even when url is inserted.
    <> Sidebar widget options are not shown
    <> tapcall does not appear anywhere

Would re-installing Traffica Pro help or hurt? Any suggestions for getting a complete Pro installation?

6. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hello,

Please send us your website WordPress login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

Thanks,
    Praveen

7. petsinthecitystl

petsinthecitystl New Member

I built my page (in the demo setting) using Traffica (free). Next, I decided to upgrade before going live. Upon upgrading to Traffica Pro, my Home Page info is gone, and just the blog page (Hello World) shows...none of the data I originally set up is there. This is a business page with no blog...FYI. If i go in to Appearance-Theme Settings-Slider Settings, I see my photos, links, etc. Nothing I do can make them go "live" onto the home page. How do I remove the Blog wording and the four things in gray at the bottom of the page? The rest of the pages in my site appear to be fine. Thanks! Amy

8. priya

priya Guest

Hello Petsinthecitystl,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Would you please send us your dashboard credentials at [email protected] along with this thread link as well so that we can figure out the issue and able to resolve that?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

9. xieraymond

xieraymond New Member

I have been using the Traffica free version and built an internal web site for my company. I purchased the Traffica pro this afternoon but after going through the thread here, I realized that it won't be a smooth upgrade since I updated the style.css and page.php plus all my pages are built using a tab pluggin. I am afraid that after I delete the Traffica free and reinstall the pro version, most my work would be gone. Is there anyway to have my purchase refunded?

10. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hi,

We've got your concern, As you did the changes in core files of the LITE version of the theme, upgrading to PRO version will definitely let you lose the customization.

If you can create a child theme (Calling PRO version as Parent theme) and put your customized files in that - then, you can retain your customized work in the PRO version,

Let us know if you are unable to do this, we will do the needful to your site.

Kindly, share your WordPress admin credentials at [email protected]:

WordPress site login URL:
    WordPress admin username:
    WordPress admin password:

We would be glad to assist you,
    Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

11. zahra815

zahra815 New Member

hello Admin,
    I just got the Traffica Pro.
    Can anybody help me to install the Pro to my website please?
    I am very new in this website things, just got my website following website wizard second by second heheh.

I tried to remove also the side bars but after removing still it is being shown why is that?

12. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

To learn how to install the theme, you can follow the video link given below:-
    http://screenpresso.com/=3qAzd

Incase, still you are unable to do so, just send us your website WordPress login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.
    Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    Password :

We will do it for you.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com