homepage Elite Pro

Discussion in 'InkThemes-Support Working Hours' started by interaction, Jul 10, 2019.

1. interaction

interaction Member

Good afternoon

I am implementing ElitePro on lwts.nl but have some questions

- in slider you see 'read more ...'; how can I change that into 'Lees meer ...'
    - also it says by Yvonne; how can I get rid of that?
    - in the theme options I have put 'intro' as the category to show on the homepage but no post is shown. How to solve that?

Is is possible to have the posts full width?

Thanks for your help!

Yvonne

2. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out us,

- in slider you see 'read more ...'; how can I change that into 'Lees meer ...'

=> Yes, this can be possible we will do it for you manually via coding.

- also it says by Yvonne; how can I get rid of that?

=> Could you please share the screenshot of the area along with the page URL, I will then provide you with the details on removing the area.

- in the theme options I have put 'intro' as the category to show on the homepage but no post is shown. How to solve that?

=> Will you please allow us to check your website dashboard for once?

Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will check the issue and let you know the needful.

- Is is possible to have the posts full width?

=> Yes, this could be achieved via customization and the customization charges will be $50.

As I checked your account and found that you are connected with us since a very long time, so you will need to pay yearly service renewable charges of $45.

So kindly make the payment of $45 to get the support service and if you are interested in customization too then just let us know about that too.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com