Help with user registration process!

Discussion in 'VideoCraft WordPress Theme' started by ahoque, Aug 8, 2014.

1. ahoque

ahoque Guest

Hello, I have updated with the new version of videocraft. I need help with the following:

1. How can I change the text color of the registration "error messages"
    2. Why doesn't the "successful" registration doesn't show a message?
    3. How can I include a "validation process" after the user signs up via email?

Thanks!

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello!

1. Currently we are working on this issue, soon we will provide you it's update.
    2. As user got registered successfully, control redirects him to home page, where his username will be displayed on the header therefore, we don't think to show any message for this.
    3. This theme already been developed in HTML5 which, contains in built validation rules for email. Hence, you don't need to include any additional "validation process" for this.

Thanks & Regards,
    Naveen Kolhe

3. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello there,

1. We have resolved the issue of changing text color of the registration "error messages".
    You can download updated version of this theme from members area.

Thanks & Regards,
    Naveen Kolhe

You have asked same query in: http://www.inkthemes.com/community/threads/user-registration-not-working.12753/
    which has been answered above.

Note for Everyone: Please create your separate threads while asking technical issues. Do not post in someone else's thread. Start your own topic. It will easier for us that way to provide you precise and on time support.

4. ahoque

ahoque Guest

Thank you. For # 3, how do I know the email address entered is actually for the person who registered? The way I would like is when the user is created send an email link and ask the user to click to confirm that they have access to the email.

5. Pramod

Pramod Guest