Header Image

Discussion in 'BlackWell-WordPress Business Theme.' started by dmg4683, Dec 9, 2015.

1. dmg4683

dmg4683 Member

I'm using the Blackwell theme as a multipage theme, not a single page site. So, when I create a new page, it automatically has the yellow flower picture at the top of it. I'd like to use a different picture on each page. I can tell it's located here in the CSS:

Code:
    .page_heading_container {
        background: url(images/breadcrumb_bg.png) no-repeat;
        margin-bottom: 60px;
        height: 185px;
        overflow: hidden;
    }
    So, how can I get that to be different on each page? Thanks.

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Could you please provide us 'URL' of your site along with some edited screenshot of the concerned area so that we can better assist you?

If you are unable to create screenshots then you can use www.screenpresso.com that will help you to create screenshots.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. dmg4683

dmg4683 Member

4. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Let me tell you that background image uses to come there directly via CSS code in the theme.

So if you want to change that image with your desired one.

Firstly you have to upload an image in the media library of your dashboard and you will get a URL of that image after clicking on that image.

Now you just need to paste the code given below in Custom CSS section (Appearance -> Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.
    Code:
    .page_heading_container {
        background: url(images/breadcrumb_bg.png) no-repeat;
    }
    Note: put your image URL in background...

Hope it will resolve your issue

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

5. dmg4683

dmg4683 Member

Yes, I understand how to change it overall. However, I want each post to have a different image in the header. So, three different posts have three different header posts. I'd like it to use the Featured Image set in each post. Thanks.

6. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Sorry, but it would not be possible to add the different image for different posts.

Hope you will understand.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com