H1, H2, other header fonts load as something else before loading Theme font

Discussion in 'Squirrel WordPress Theme' started by dmedia, Nov 19, 2015.

1. dmedia

dmedia Member

Hi: The default header font for this theme seems to be Museo 500. That's fine; I don't want to change it. But every time a page loads, it first displays some other font and within 3-5 seconds then "flashes" and loads Museo. I can''t find where in the CSS this is directed so I can change it if some other font is specified. Or is this just the lag speed in loading from Google fonts? It's most noticeable on the home page which has a lot of headlines. The body text (Arial) seems to be working just fine. I'm using Google Chrome but I noticed it in other browsers too. See: http://dermvets.com/

2. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

I just visited your website and found that you are seeing this as you have the Cufon font activated in your website which is given more priority.

So what happens is, first the Museo 500 font loads and then suddenly, the font set at higher priority functions.

Hope you understand.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

3. dmedia

dmedia Member

Thank you. I can't locate where in the CSS the Cufon font is specified. Can you please advise? InkThemes seems to create several CSS files, not just the main style.css. To update CSS I use the custom CSS area in the Theme options and I have not personally specified either Cufon or Museo in that space, so it must be somewhere in the mulitple InkThemes CSS files.

4. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

Fixing your issue requires some customization in the source code of the theme.

So, send us your website WordPress login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.
    Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    Password

We will do it for you.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com