Google responsive guide lines

Discussion in 'Local Business WordPress Theme' started by foggy101, Apr 9, 2015.

1. foggy101

foggy101 New Member

Hey, I was just wondering if their will be a update to fix the error/warning with the new google responsive guide lines. Thank you

2. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hi,

Though our themes are fully responsive to mobile devices and follows Google's responsive guidelines. But still if your site or any of your site pages are showing such errors or warnings then do let us know we will fix that issue for you and if we finds something that needs to get fix with the whole theme part we will surely do the needful. Suggestions and feedback are always appreciated.
    We have also tested our theme at our end it has passed the mobile friendly test. refer the below image:

ink-mobile-friendly.png

3. foggy101

foggy101 New Member

according to my google webmasters, viewport isnt configured, and font is too small.

4. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hello,

Kindly provide you site url.

5. foggy101

foggy101 New Member

6. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hi,

I have checked your site and performed google responsive test. It is showing as mobile friendly. Kindly refer the below image:

google-mobile-test.png

If you could provide us some edited screenshots of error you are receiving and the page URL of which it is showing we can check it at our end again.