Google Map error and others

Discussion in 'ClassiCraft WordPress Theme' started by ss002d6252, Oct 3, 2017.

1. ss002d6252

ss002d6252 New Member

1) When I try and add a new ad the google maps box does not show a Pin unless I enable the 'Advanced Location Field' - enabling the 'Advanced Location Field' however then overwrites the custom address fields I had input.

Can I get the maps to work properly without having to enable the 'Advanced Location Field' ? (the most preferable situation)
    Capture.PNG

2) If I do have to use the 'Advanced Location Field' then...

2a) Selecting the 'Region' from the dropdown box has all of the areas duplicated
    Capture1.PNG

2b) Selecting the Region then means someone has to then select Country and then 'State'

In my case it needs to be 'Europe' >'United Kingdom' > 'State' - the problem is that the 'State' doesn't show a list of UK counties as needed, it shows a mixture of UK places. Can this list be altered ?

EDIT: Looks like the places can possibly be tweaked by editing the js file so I can do that if it's not problematic at a later date.

3) If I have the 'Advanced Location Field' enabled how do I use it to place the Pin in the correct spot ? - I can click and drag it to roughly the right spot but otherwise it's stuck in the USA.

Craig

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hi Craig,

We need WordPress admin credentials to configure it.
    Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details and a list of UK states at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will do the needful.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

3. ss002d6252

ss002d6252 New Member

I sent the email yesterday as requested - do you have any update on the issue as yet ?

Thanks

Craig

4. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

We are working on it, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Your patience will be highly appreciated,

Warm Regards!
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com