Google analytics - need advice

Discussion in 'Andrina WordPress Theme' started by lkbuxton, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lkbuxton

lkbuxton Guest

I'd like to use Google Analytics on my pages using Andrina. I see many 5-star plugins on the WP site. I also see that I can create my own php page and add to all templates myself. I really like the way my site is working, so want to take the best approach so that I can still use any updates from InkThemes or WordPress as they are created. Has anyone found the best way to do this either by editing the pages or using a plugin they recommend? Do the folks at InkThemes plan to release a version that supports Google Analytics or other such tracking? Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Harmeet

Harmeet Support Staff

Hello,

We have already given the option in the theme to use the "Google Analytic code" you can add your code in "Appearance -> Theme Options -> General settings -> Tracking Code". It will start tracking your website. There is no need to use any plugin for that.

3. lkbuxton

lkbuxton Guest

Thanks for pointing that out!! Totally a beginner, and totally missed this -- learning a lot at once! Thanks for being kind enough to respond to my silly question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.