Glitch in Testimonials

Discussion in 'Harrington- A WordPress Business Theme.' started by drkatiethomas, May 6, 2014.

1. drkatiethomas

drkatiethomas Member

Thank you for your kind and prompt help with my past 2 questions. It has been much appreciated. I have posted 5 testimonials in the front page section but it will only display numbers 1 and 5. When you click on the arrow to page through you are still taken from 1 to 5 and then only 5 will display. I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

Could you please clarify your issue little more and also share the link of your website.

Thanks & Regards
    Gourav Shrivastava

3. drkatiethomas

drkatiethomas Member

Hello Gourav,
    My website is www.powerfulmother.com. it is under construction so I hope you can access it.
    The issue is that I have uploaded 5 different testimonials from customers but only 2 will appear on the site page. The two that appear are the first testimonial and the fifth.
    The first shows up on the home page but when you click to move to another it takes you ONLY to the fifth testimonial. It won't even return to the first at that point. Thank you kindly for your time and expertise.

4. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

Download updated version of theme from your members area and upload it, This will solve your issue.
    Login here: http://inkthemes.com/members/member/index

======Changelog==========
    = Version: 1.1.0 =
    1. Testimonial Slider Issue Fixed.
    2. Theme style updated.
    3. Some Unuse File remove.

Thanks & Regards
    Gourav Shrivastava

5. drkatiethomas

drkatiethomas Member

Thank you Gourav. If I do this will I lose what I have currently pasted on the site or will it all be transferred into the updated version? I don't want to lose photos, headers, blog descriptors, custom code etc.

6. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

7. drkatiethomas

drkatiethomas Member

Thank you Mr. Shrivastava. I have reviewed the link and uploaded the corrected theme from my members page. When I go into themes there is no "manage" option with a delete function, only an upload option. Perhaps this is a wordpress issue or error? Thank you again for your time.

8. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

First off all there is no need of deleting the old version theme, Just Extract new version file, rename the theme directory and again make it zip and upload it.

And for theme deletion, just click on your desired theme for seeing its "Theme details" there you got the delete option, you can delete theme from there.

Thanks & Regards
    Gourav Shrivastava