Getting Started

Discussion in 'InkThemes-Support Working Hours' started by starman, Jul 16, 2015.

1. starman

starman Guest

Hello, I bought the $147 package today. A couple weeks ago I watched a video on installing a theme with local business, but I can't find it now and I don't remember exactly what the steps were. I did find the much shorter video in tutorials but it leaves out the steps I think I remember that were in the other video. (Obviously, I am inexperienced) If go to cpanel, then I install softtacular (spelling off) to install wordpress...correct? Then in the other video it said something about installing default theme and a year 2011 or 2013 ?? Is that step still necessary? What are my steps from logging into cpanel to install
    the local business theme and build a website? Thank you.
    And is this support and a forum combined?

2. praveen

praveen Support Staff

3. starman

starman Guest

Well, I got the themes uploaded. How do I change the home page? I see the sample page and think I can edit that but the home page
    has the contractor info on it...how do change that...business local theme..?

4. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hi,

Could you please provide us URL of your website along with some edited screenshot so that we can assist you accordingly?

Thanks,
    Praveen