Getting error after install

Discussion in 'BlogSpring WordPress Theme.' started by proele, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. proele

proele Member

After new install I get the following error and can do little else

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/p/r/o/proelehost/html/inkanawha/wp-content/themes/padwritingtheme/functions/inkthemes-functions.php:547) in /home/content/p/r/o/proelehost/html/inkanawha/wp-includes/option.php on line 563

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/p/r/o/proelehost/html/inkanawha/wp-content/themes/padwritingtheme/functions/inkthemes-functions.php:547) in /home/content/p/r/o/proelehost/html/inkanawha/wp-includes/option.php on line 564
    Manage Themes ‹ My Website — WordPress

2. proele

proele Member

And on a media upload

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/p/r/o/proelehost/html/inkanawha/wp-content/themes/padwritingtheme/functions/inkthemes-functions.php:547) in /home/content/p/r/o/proelehost/html/inkanawha/wp-admin/async-upload.php on line 32

3. proele

proele Member

and

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/p/r/o/proelehost/html/inkanawha/wp-content/themes/padwritingtheme/functions/inkthemes-functions.php:547) in /home/content/p/r/o/proelehost/html/inkanawha/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 899

4. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

Please provide the following information listed below.

Thread Link:
    Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    WordPress Password:

Send this information on our email at [email protected]
    We will check your issue and solve it.

5. proele

proele Member

The problem has become so severe I can no longer login and am uninstalling and reinstalling, I will get back to you then., thanks

6. proele

proele Member

emailed info requested

OK, uninstalled & reinstalled, Same result, now I can not do any thing much with out one of the errors listed above and when this theme is active I can not get to the login (http://inkanawha.com/wp-admin/) without going thru my hosting GUI.

I have left the site in the GEOCRAFT theme for testing and repair, ( this theme and the default themes seem to work correctly)

Feel free to change to the PADWRITING theme but be aware of the login issue.

Media upload gives error also

7. proele

proele Member

I received a email stating that the issues had been resolved with the PADWRITING theme, however the issues persist.

I am trying to solve issues with the "PADWRITING" theme the only work I see done is to install a "newer" version of GEOCRAFT.

Please only work on the PADWRITING theme, GEOCRAFT was installed only to give you a path to login as when the PADWRITING theme is activated you cannot login without an error.

After activating the "PADWRITING" theme, the issue remains with the following and more

The media uploader; Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/p/r/o/proelehost/html/inkanawha/wp-content/themes/padwritingtheme/functions/inkthemes-functions.php:547) in /home/content/p/r/o/proelehost/html/inkanawha/wp-admin/async-upload.php on line 32

Menu's: Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/p/r/o/proelehost/html/inkanawha/wp-content/themes/padwritingtheme/functions/inkthemes-functions.php:547) in /home/content/p/r/o/proelehost/html/inkanawha/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 899

Adding a page (FAILS): Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/p/r/o/proelehost/html/inkanawha/wp-content/themes/padwritingtheme/functions/inkthemes-functions.php:547) in /home/content/p/r/o/proelehost/html/inkanawha/wp-admin/post.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/p/r/o/proelehost/html/inkanawha/wp-content/themes/padwritingtheme/functions/inkthemes-functions.php:547) in /home/content/p/r/o/proelehost/html/inkanawha/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 899

Login: (FAILS): with header error.

Is the issue with the PADWRITING" theme or something else?
    I have plans to us the theme on other webs and knowing the issue or fix would help so I do not have to contact support for install or re-install.
    If the issue is on my side please let me know.

8. proele

proele Member

ISSUE RESOLVED, THANK YOU!!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.