getting an SQL error

Discussion in 'InkThemes-Support Working Hours' started by uabraham, Jun 13, 2015.

?

how do i fix this issue?

Poll closed Jun 20, 2015.
  1. will i lose everything re-installing?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. help

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. uabraham

uabraham New Member

Warning: mysql_query(): No such file or directory in /homepages/3/d578752081/htdocs/clickandbuilds/name of site/wp-content/themes/localbusinesstheme/functions/themes-page.php on line 46

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /homepages/3/d578752081/htdocs/clickandbuilds/name of site/wp-content/themes/localbusinesstheme/functions/themes-page.php on line 46

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /homepages/3/d578752081/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Name of site/wp-content/themes/localbusinesstheme/functions/themes-page.php on line 47

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /homepages/3/d578752081/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Name of site/wp-content/themes/localbusinesstheme/functions/themes-page.php on line 151

so, I am not receiving my inquires from the site. Tried a test ....

2. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hello,

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused,

For your information, Latest WordPress version have made some major changes and because of this you are seeing those warnings,

But don't worry we have already updated our theme and such messages won't appear in the latest version of the theme,

hence, you are requested to download the latest version from the members area and upload it in your WordPress.

If the issue still persists, then send us your website dashboard login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

Thanks,
    Praveen