Get Portfolio items to show on home and elsewhere

Discussion in 'Compass WordPress Theme' started by dmedia, Dec 12, 2014.

1. dmedia

dmedia Member

In the Dashboard there is a Portfolio Gallery section. I have added 2 items to the Gallery but they are not showing up on the home page at the bottom (above footer, like the Theme demo) and they are not showing up anywhere else on the site. Under Theme Options, in the section

"Home Page Blog image Portfolio Section Starts From Here"age Blog image Portfolio Section

I have turned the Portfolio to "ON" under
    "Home Page Portfolio On/Off"

Still nothing showing up except for the "Bottom Portfolio Feature Heading" and the "Bottom Portfolio Feature Description"

How do I get this to work? I feel like I am missing something obvious.
    http://www.DMediaSites.com

2. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello,

Download a fresh copy of latest theme from members area and upload it to your website.
    That will resolve your issue.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

3. dmedia

dmedia Member

I have installed the latest version v.1.0.2 and it has made no difference. Portfolio items are still not displaying on the home page or anywhere else. Is there some documentation or instructions on how to make this work?

One thing that is odd....I can toggle the button "Home Page Portfolio On/Off" and it makes no difference if the headline and body text show up in the lower right. As long as I have text in those fields under Theme Options, the text displays even if I have that section turned off.

4. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

5. dmedia

dmedia Member

I have done this before with InkThemes. The result is that you swapped my Theme and totally messed up my website, any custom CSS I had addedt, etc. It took me some amount of work to get back what InkThemes messed up, and the issue still was not resolved. Therefore, I am too leery about giving you my login info. Can you instead just point me to where/how I can correct this issue? Show me the PHP or CSS where this is being controlled so I can fix it? Thank you.

6. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello,

First of all delete all gallery that you created and start from first gallery.
    Do "Home Page Portfolio On".
    And please deactivate other plugin if you are using may be any conflict is occurred because we have checked our theme and it worked and gallery shown perfectly.

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod