Geocraft V2 2 recurring payments

Discussion in 'GeoCraft WordPress Theme' started by selldomainsco, Nov 27, 2017.

1. selldomainsco

selldomainsco New Member

I spoke with Deep Wadhwa about creating 2 recurring payments

package 1 = free 30 days
    package 2 = $30 per month recurring until cancel
    package 3 = $60 per month recurring until cancel

Thanks for getting back to us and showing your interest in GeoCraft v2 Theme,

Yes, that is possible in the theme through source code customization, we can do it for you once you purchase our theme let us know,

We will customize your theme to have 3 recurring payment packages.

Let me know If you have further queries"

---

Can you help me with this customization?

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello John,

I have got your concern and yes, we can provide you the required customization in the theme.

Adding extra recurring package involves lots of source code manipulation in the theme and there would be some charges.

Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

3. mybiz

mybiz New Member

Customization...? From your sales letter I thought easy payment options were built into this theme... and I would be prompted to configure / set up my own Paypal links- say, for three levels of service - FREE and 2 PAID upgrade subscriptions, as above...

To have the theme work this way would require you to charge me extra to simply have two paypal subscription poptions... built into the theme?

I thought once I got this theme all set up... that my client could CLAIM their listing and then they would be presented with a pricing table to show added features with an option to upgrade to a monthly paid sub (instead of free) This function is NOT included?

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  4. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

For your information, the theme has PayPal payment gateway integrated and user can submit the listing under three packages viz, 1) FREE 2) One-Time payment and 3) Recurring payment

Considering your request above, you want two recurring packages replacing One-Time payment package option and that's why, we told you that, it would be chargeable.

Regarding the Claim listing feature, I didn't get you, please elaborate a bit more so that I can assist you accordingly.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

5. mybiz

mybiz New Member

Sorry Akbar, I didn't understand the theme default pay options (included a one-time pay) and are different from those pay options desired by the poster...

CLAIM LISTING: ShopKewGardens.com

Q: After I upload my csv and populate my directory with real listings... will I be able to ask a business to visit my site to CLAIM their free listing?

Q: Will clients be directed to create an account to login so they can update or change their free listing info?

Q: When they CLAIM their listing (as part of this process) will they also see a Pricing Table (that lists additional features) with an option to upgrade to a paid plan?

Q: I would like to populate my site with some dummy listings so I can see how it all works but I cant locate the DEMO DATA. I have the theme installed from the zip file but I do not see where to access the (JSON and XML ...?) file in my members area?

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  6. akbar92

Hi,

Yes, you can ask a business to visit my site to CLAIM their free listing.

Yes, your clients can create an account. They can post a new listing. Also, they can update and make any changes.

Yes, they can CLAIM their listing.

To install demo data, You need to install JSON and XML files on your website via Import Export plugin.

Just visit your members area: https://www.inkthemes.com/members/member

Get download the zip file of the Import Export plugin, JSON and XML files.

Now, visit your WordPress Dashboard->Appearance->Plugins->Add New->Upload

Upload & activate the plugin, by using our import export plugin, you can upload the demo contents (XML and JSON).

I hope you find the above information helpful.

Still if you unable to install the demo content then let me know, we will do it for you.

Regards!
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

7. dshim

dshim New Member

Question to the last question: If you already have a few listings and you uploaded the XML and JSON plugin, will it just be added, or will it replace the existing listings?

8. akbar92

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us,

If the title of the listings is different then it will not replace it or If the titles are same then it will skip that listing but do not overwrite it.

Hope you understand this.

Do let me know if you need further assistance.

I will be glad to assist you.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com