Geocraft V 2.0.9 Problems and questions not in pdf

Discussion in 'GeoCraft WordPress Theme' started by tony21237, Jan 25, 2017.

1. tony21237

tony21237 New Member

1. Map does not place pins in proper location.
    2. Documentation talks about category slider but I do not see that option or a template on the backend.
    3. Payment options besides paypal?
    4. I need more guidance on leads capture. How does a business acquire leads? This is important if this is a paid feature.

Attached Files:

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Here are the answers to your queries given below:

1. Map does not place pins in proper location.
    -->Have you configured the Map API key in the theme? You must use the Google suggested list in the location field.

2. Documentation talks about category slider but I do not see that option or a template on the backend.
    -->If you edit any listing in the backend, you will find options to display that listing in Home Page and Category Page, you can mark the option and it will start appearing in respective pages.

3. Payment options besides paypal?
    --> Theme comes with only one payemnt gateway which is PayPal.

4. I need more guidance on leads capture. How does a business acquire leads? This is important if this is a paid feature.
    -->See the lead capture form appears for paid listings by default, from backend you can enable it for free listings as well, these leads would be collected in the database and you as an admin can see in Dashboard.

Business owners will get the leads in their email.

Do let me know if you need further assistance,

I will be glad to assist you,

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

drifterzz likes this.
  3. tony21237

tony21237 New Member

1. I had map feature turned off and then got another api key. I turned map on and it does not show pins even though I have pinned several locations. Addresses sync with Google so that is not the problem.

2. Your explanation is vague. I selected several business to be displayed on category slider. You spoke about category page. Is this a new page we create? If so, what template do we use? This was not addressed in the documentation. The slider is on the front page. How do I get the slider on a "category" page?

3. Answered. Thank you

4. I did test and modified business email in listing to my email and then generated query to that business and did not receive email. It is in admin dashboard but business does not receive the leads in my test.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Additional questions: Can I have more than one slider on home page? How would I customize/code that?

Is there a way to charge a business an initial fee like on a trial basis and then raise it when the trial is over without affecting the settings for the prices of other businesses coming into the system?

Sorry for all the questions but I am trying to get this site setup for a client. Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  4. tony21237

tony21237 New Member

Bump!!! I am still waiting for a reply of my issue. Is there tech support that I can go to? If not, please answer my questions regarding your theme.

5. Naveen

Naveen Guest

1) If you are still unable to configure it then, please allow us to do it for you, you can share your WordPress admin credentials along with this thread link and Google Map API key at [email protected]
    2) Did you, configure the business listing categories for your listings? as there is no need to add an additional page template, it's a default category page that appears on clicking each category under which you published your listing.
    4) You can check your spams/junk or try to test with a Gmail id, if you still not getting emails then, let us know, we will check your site resolve this as well.

You can have a different slider on your home page but for this, you will have to customize the source code of the theme, and using some slider plugin's shortcode, it's possible. We can do this for you.

You can make use of recurring payment package, you can configure the first payment and its period with your desire values and then, set next payment to an increased amount. check theme documentation.

I hope you find the above solutions helpful.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

6. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Hope you are doing good...!

You would be glad to know that we have fixed the issue as per your requirements.

Actually, there were whitespaces at the beginning of the Google Map API that you have entered in the theme options panel because of which you were unable to get the map properly.

Next, regarding the pins on the map, I just visited some of your listing locations under Dashboard-> Business Listings-> Listing Locations and noticed that you haven't entered the location because of which the pins aren't displaying. However, we have updated the location for some of the listings locations and the PINs are appearing for those respective ones.

Kindly make the required changes for the other ones too as shown in the video from the link below:-
    https://screenpresso.com/=SuRfg

Hope this helps...!

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com