Gallery Not Working

Discussion in 'BlackBird WordPress Theme' started by brittney, Jan 21, 2013.

1. brittney

brittney New Member

Hi,

I've recently purchased the Blackbird Responsive theme, and the only complaint I have so far is the gallery.

I searched the web for any help, and I found the video showing you how to initially set up a gallery page, which was helpful, but I want to add more pictures to my gallery. I tried to add more images the same way I created the gallery the first time, but they just appeared as the standard Wordpress gallery and didn't have the same functions as the ones with the Blackbird gallery did.

Then, I thought maybe if I started over from scratch, I could figure it out. I followed every. single. step. just like you guys have outlined it, and it's STILL not working. I'm not clicking "insert images," but closing out of the window instead. Updated page. No images. I'm not putting anything in the content boxes (visual or text).

Seriously, I need help. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm following EVERY INSTRUCTION there is. I've even deleted the theme and re-uploaded it. Nothing. Nada. Zip.

HELP.

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff