Gallery Immages

Discussion in 'StartPoint Business One Page WordPress Theme' started by paulmogan, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulmogan

paulmogan Member

Hi,
    The immages on my gallery display ok on my winows mobile phone but on my PC they do not.I have cleared the cach and history but it is the same using 3 different browsers.
    Thanks,Paul

2. kbarnold

kbarnold Member

Paul,

If you are referring to how the images get cutoff on homepage gallery, then we have the same problem. I have just deleted, re-downloaded, and reinstalled StartPoint theme and it still cuts off images on homepage under certain circumstances. When I open a new browser for first time, the images seem to appear properly - but if I click on one of the photo filters and then refresh my browser, the images are cut off. This happens with most recent versions of Chrome and Opera. In IE 11 only one of my filters/photos is cutoff. In IE 9 it works properly. It seems to also work properly in Firefox 27.0.1. I do not believe this is caching problem. I tried this on several different computers with fresh browsers and still had the problem. I attached a screenshot. You can also look here http://qriweb.com/demo/demo-startpoint . Support guys - try clicking on the "Mountains" filter with Chrome and then refresh the browser and they will appear cutoff.

Thanks guys.

Attached Files:

3. paulmogan

paulmogan Member

Hi Kevin,
    I have looked at your site and it is having the exact same problem that I have.I also viewed your site on my Lumia windows phone and it is displaying correctly,as is mine.
    Best Regards,Paul

4. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

Go to footer.php present in your theme directory and add the code given below

Code:
     jQuery(window).load(function() {
       handler.wookmark(options);
    });
    check image for reference

2014-03-11_1235.png

This will solve your issue.

Thanks & Regards
    Gourav Shrivastava

5. kbarnold

kbarnold Member

Thank you for the code. I will try it later today. Do you think the theme will be updated to fix this without using the code sometime? It seems like a bug.

Thanks Gourav.

6. paulmogan

paulmogan Member

7. paulmogan

paulmogan Member

Hi ,
    This works on IE and firefox but not on Opera or Chrome.
    Thanks,
    Paul.

8. kbarnold

kbarnold Member

I inserted the code as instructed. I don't see any change in behavior. It still cuts off the gallery images in Chrome and Opera if you refresh the browser after clicking on a gallery filter button. It still also cuts off one gallery photo in IE 11. But now I have discovered a new problem after inserting the code - my Feature blocks do not show up until you start scrolling the page, then they slide in. But page is half empty until you scroll. This did not happen before the code was inserted. I have attached a screenshot so you can see what I mean. It does not matter what size screen I use, the Features do not show until you move around. I include in this thread because I think it is related to the new gallery code insertion. I hope this information helps. You can see it at http://qriweb.com/demo/demo-startpoint

Thanks.

Attached Files:

9. kbarnold

kbarnold Member

I have not heard back from support on my post above so maybe I did not explain well. I am attaching a link to a video that demonstrates the problem (both the gallery image getting cut off and the Feature section not showing properly). The gallery cut off problem occurs on Chrome, Opera, IE11, and Safari on Windows. The gallery problem does not occur on Firefox. The recommended code did not work. Also, I have noticed that the both problems can occur on first use of browser - not just on refresh. Please read my post above for more details. Video link >

Thanks for any help you can provide. I really like the theme but need to resolve these things before I can show it to client.

10. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

Download updated version of StartPoint Business One Page WordPress Theme from your members area and upload it, This will solve your issue.
    Login here: http://inkthemes.com/members/member/index

Please check changelog.php file for changes

== Changelog ==

= Theme Name StartPoint Theme Pro=

= Version 1.0.2 =
    1. Gallery overlapping on home page issue solved.

= Version 1.0.1 =
    1. Video in slider enabled. Video iframe code box added to Theme Option panel in slider section.
    2. Testimonial issue - Code display when hovering over testimonial image fixed.
    3. Home Page gallery issue - display image in slide show of related category.
    4. Home Page contact issue- message input box changed to textarea.
    5. Back to top button added.
    6. Logo description text line height improved.
    7. Menu hiding slider image issue fixed.
    8. Shortcode Unlimited slider and testimonial added.

= Version 1.0 =
    StartPoint Theme is created on 01-03-2013.
    Thanks & Regards
    Gourav Shrivastava

11. kbarnold

kbarnold Member

Thank you. The gallery section is working fine on all browsers now with the theme update. But, the problem with the missing Features is still there. I will start a new thread about this since it is now a separate issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.