Functions.php file error / site down

Discussion in 'Cloriato WordPress Theme' started by marcusortega, Sep 24, 2014.

1. marcusortega

marcusortega New Member

PLEASE HELP! I attempted to change the logo on the WP login page and put some code in the functions.php page. the site went down so then i uploaded a fresh copy of the functions.php file. site is still down and i am getting this message:

Warning: require_once(/home/content/04/10096904/html/wp-content/themes/cloriatotheme/functions/shortcodes.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/04/10096904/html/wp-content/themes/cloriatotheme/functions.php on line 11

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/04/10096904/html/wp-content/themes/cloriatotheme/functions/shortcodes.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php') in /home/content/04/10096904/html/wp-content/themes/cloriatotheme/functions.php on line 11

2. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello,

Download a fresh copy of latest theme from members area and upload it to your website.
    That will resolve your issue.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

3. marcusortega

marcusortega New Member

thanks for the reply, I cannot access the wp-login.php 'back-end' due to the error. Do I manually upload the files into my host server (Godaddy)? and if so, I am guessing that I unzip the file and replace the Cloiato theme within the themes folder... is that right? am i missing anything? I am going to loose my custom css right? let me know, thanks again!

4. marcusortega

marcusortega New Member

thanks, i got it to work following your advice :)