formget form issues with this theme

Discussion in 'Variant WordPress Theme' started by sandradohn, Sep 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandradohn

sandradohn Member

Hi There, I have tried to use formget with this theme and it does not show up in the right place....It seems to be above the theme.

Also, I do not want to show the picture above the form like in formget and so I tried to put the code in the header section as shown on the video but I do not see it.

I cannot see any of the changes and I have cleared the cashe and tried different pcs to view. Please advise.

Thanks, Sandra

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello Sandra,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Could you please share your dashboard credentials with us at [email protected] with some edited screenshot of the concern area where you want to use that code so that we can figure out the issue and able to resolve in your dashboard?

If you are unable to create screenshots then you can use www.screenpresso.com that will help you to create screenshots.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. sandradohn

sandradohn Member

HI There, Thanks for your reply. I decided to switch to the blackrider theme since I had so much trouble with adding the form. Thanks again, Sandra

4. priya

priya Guest

Hello Sandra,

I would like to inform you that it's not as much difficult as you are thinking, even we are here to help in all possible ways...

But still if you want to switch on the other theme then all the best for that, we are always here for you...:)

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.