footer menu and background image

Discussion in 'Themia WordPress Theme' started by ruma, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruma

ruma New Member

I would appreciate it if you could help me with the following issues in the pro version of the themia theme. My website is www.stemxl.com.

(1) I would like the footer menu ordered in the same order as the top menu. I added the code as mentioned in your support forum – however it is not fully fixing it. Here is the piece of code from footer.php

<div class="footer">
    <ul class="footer_menu">
    <?php wp_list_pages('depth=1&title_li=&include=338,343,330,340'); ?>
    </ul>
    </div>

(2) Also how can I change the font size in the front page text as well as in the menu pages? I would like to make it bigger. Changing the value of h6 .. h1 in the style file did not help.

(3) Is there any way to extend the background image to cover the testimonial area on the front page?

(4)In “Puzzle of the Week” page, why is the background image also displayed below the footer menu?

2. Harmeet

Harmeet Support Staff

Hello,

1. The upper menu you are using is the custom menu, to make the bottom menu same as the upper menu the you have to give the order number to the page, then your bottom menu will look same as the upper menu.

To change the order of the page go to the pages tab in the dashboard and make a "quick edit" here you can change the order of the page.

2. Can you give the exact location of the text where you want to change the text size, so that we can give you the exact code.

3.Put the following code in custom css

Appearance -> theme options -> styling options -> custom css
    Code:
    .testimonial_bg {
    background:none;
    }
    This will solve your problem.

4. It is because the text in the page is less, and footer adjust itself according to the text, if you add the sufficient text which will cover the entire page then your background won't show below the footer.

Thanks.

3. ruma

ruma New Member

Thanks! Issues (1), (3) and (4) got fixed.

W.r.t (2) I wanted to increase the font size of the main content of my website (www.stemxl.com). For instance, on the front page, where I have text that begins with
    "STEMxl LLC is an educational apps, consulting, and tutoring company. Our mission is to equip and enable K-16 students to excel in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) through student-centered tutoring ...."

Similarly the text inside the testimonial box. Likewise the text in all the other pages - for example, in the page "Puzzle of the Week", the text that reads "Watch this space for a Mathematics OR Science OR Logic puzzle or brainteaser each week…".

Thanks for your response.

4. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Paste this code in Custom CSS
    Appearance > Theme Option > Styling Option > Custom CSS

Code:
    .fullwidth p{font-size:your font size;}
    .testimonial p{font-size:your font size;}
    Enter size in "px".

Thanks.

5. ruma

ruma New Member