Footer map not showing correctly.

Discussion in 'Local Business WordPress Theme' started by gallag6895, Oct 25, 2012.

1. gallag6895

gallag6895 New Member

Regarding my clients site: http://inhomecareatlanta.com/
    The footer direction link/address is correct (6065 Roswell Road Atlanta GA 30328) but map it is displaying is my hometown city of West Hartford, Connecticut.

Cache is cleared, I don't know where it is pulling my location info from.

Thanks in advance for your help. Brian

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

We have checked your website and there is no problem with the map in the footer, It is showing the correct address.

3. gallag6895

gallag6895 New Member

So you're seeing Atlanta, GA on the map? Why am I seeing West Hartford, CT on the map but the directions are showing the correct Atlanta, GA location.

4. Harmeet

Harmeet Support Staff

Hello,
    It seems that your pc is taking address, so we would recommend you to check the website on other pc, because we have checked the address and it is showing "Atlanta GA".
    Thanks.

5. gallag6895

gallag6895 New Member

Okay, I got that working. But when I put in long & lat the map disappears. I have to remove the long and lat. and have only the address to see the map. But now there is a hypertext link "View Larger Map" showing (which I don't want). When I click that link it takes me to Africa. Also, it seems the zoom-in/zoom-out settings don't ever change. I'm clearing my cache every time but the zoom settings don't change.

6. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Please send your wp-dashboard id, password and dashboard login page link with problem description
    at [email protected]