Font size on Squirrel theme site

Discussion in 'Forum Rules' started by jimgavin1961, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimgavin1961

jimgavin1961 New Member

Someone asked about the possibility of changing font size on Squirrel themed sites, and received the following answer below - however, the consultant suggested not using it as it might make the website look weird! is there any text that can be inserted and used easily without this issue? the issue that on the main pages of the site, the font can sometimes be rather small...

body, div, ul, li, span, a, p, h1,h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {
    font-size: 14px !important;
    }

2. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hi,

Could you please provide us your site URL with some edited screenshots whose font size you want to change. Let me know so that I can guide you accordingly.

In case you are unable to create a screenshot, you can follow the link http://www.screenpresso.com/ which will help you to create screenshot easily.

3. jimgavin1961

jimgavin1961 New Member

URL is www.scrivamedical.co.uk. I have uploaded a screenshot - an example of the text is that to the right of the blue image. You can see from the toolbar above it that there isn't an option to change font size...
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

4. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hello,

I got your concern. I have attached a screenshot to set how you can set H1, H2 headings for your page. Kindly refer the below image.

page h1-h2.png

Kindly apply these headings in your page where required, based on it I will provide you the CSS to customize font size if required.

5. jimgavin1961

jimgavin1961 New Member

Yes, using the Paragraphs works - thanks Sameer!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.