FlowerFall Theme?

Discussion in 'General InkThemes Discussion and Feedback' started by philip2331, Mar 6, 2017.

1. philip2331

philip2331 New Member

Hi there

How come there is no information on these threads about the FlowerFall theme, I have ordered it paid for it and am waiting on your company fixing it because I have done everything your instructions tell me to do and yet what I see looks nothing like the site in your demo.

I have chatted with you by email and chat and still to date I am no further on. I love the theme but I also need it to work a non-working product that has been paid for is of no use to me and nor is empty promises.

A guide to this theme on your forum would also be nice

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello,

For your information, as you have bought one of our marketplace products, it doesn't come with documentation however, It comes with demo contents (JSON and XML files) that you can find in your member's account.

All you need to do is just import them via our Inkthemes-import-export plugin in your site and your site will look like our demo.

If you still find it not working then, you can share your WordPress admin credentials at [email protected] we will import the contents and make your site look like our demo.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

3. philip2331

philip2331 New Member

Hello Naveen

I have done ALL that you said and the site did not work as it should I have shared my credentials with you and all your company keeps giving me is empty promises. Even in your Chat box yesterday I was promised "your site is next on the list" and here we are 24 hours later and nothing.

Can you please fix this issue and restore my faith in your company because right not it's at rock bottom. You don't know if I may want to purchase other products, add a link to your company in various blogs I run you have no idea the potential you have for either gaining or losing a customer here right now.

4. Naveen

Naveen Guest

I can understand, I have forwarded your details to the concerned department and will work on it.

Your patience and cooperation would be appreciated,

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

5. philip2331

philip2331 New Member

Thank you,

Can I also ask why certain theme come with no documentation?

I have purchased cheaper themes that come with lots of documentation do you not think you are doing a disservice to your customers by not providing some documentation for them?

6. Naveen

Naveen Guest

For your information, our market place themes doesn't come with documentation but it comes with demo contents and import-export plugin.

Hope you understand.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com