Featured videos, et al

Discussion in 'VideoCraft WordPress Theme' started by honory2009, Sep 28, 2016.

1. honory2009

honory2009 Member

Q1.
    I have posted several videos and many have been featured on home page. How can I uncheck all featured videos at once and start afresh by just putting them individually as featured videos?

Q2.
    Is there a way I can know how videos have been posted so far on my website -www.videozetu.com?

Q3.
    I want to put a page on my site, www.videozetu.com so that this page can only be like a page when I will be able to post digital stuff for people to download for free and other files to be premium digital files with counters.

thanks

Honory Jerome

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello, Honory..

Greetings from InkThemes!

Solutions to your above issues are given below accordingly..

1) I have posted several videos and many have been featured on home page. How can I uncheck all featured videos at once and start afresh by just putting them individually as featured videos?

You can do this from Video Listing option (Dashboard=>Appearance=>Theme Option=>VideoListing Setting) of your dashboard..

2) Is there a way I can know how videos have been posted so far on my website -www.videozetu.com?

You can add video from Add Video (Dashboard=>Videos) option of your dashboard..

3) I want to put a page on my site, www.videozetu.com so that this page can only be like a page when I will be able to post digital stuff for people to download for free and other files to be premium digital files with counters.

Sorry.. didn't get you..

Please explain it a bit more so that I can assist you accordingly..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. honory2009

honory2009 Member

just to clarify,

Q2. let me put the questions in this way, How many videos are there at my site ww.videozetu.com since I started to post them?

Q3. I want to engage more people on this site by adding an additional page, for downloading digital stuff Only. any advise on how to implement this?

thanks

Honory